The ideal candidate will possess Business Development & Marketing skills. The role will be hands-on in developing and executing innovative sales and marketing tactics and business development strategy to increase revenue. The right candidate will combine the efforts of the marketing and sales teams to create an integrated approach to a regional market approach. This position is responsible for generating, managing and tracking leads, closing new businesses, and building brand awareness in desired markets. This position could eventually oversee the sales team, account managers, and marketing/communication team.
The Company has developed many unique telecommunications services which are based on our own technology and network infrastructure:
1. VoIP - our business and residential VoIP offering is very competitive and cutting-edge in terms of many of the features available.
2. SMS - as Australia's largest SMS aggregator we cater to many sectors including banking, marketing, security and many more.
3. Fax - we have one of Australia's largest faxing networks and we're positioned 2nd / 3rd in terms of volume of faxes sent.
4. Other products / services we offer include VSMS, Call Me!, conferencing, IVR (interactive voice response) and much more.
We have over 25,000 customers in every single industry imaginable, including banking, government, retail, mining, automotive and more. Our clients include residential, SME's and some of Australia's largest ASX listed companies.
- Assist to plan aspects of TraiTel's marketing and sales policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Develop sales, marketing, and lead generating strategies
- Drive sales growth through effective development and execution of marketing and sales plans
- Monitors and analyses sales and marketing activity against defined goals
- Develops, monitors, and evaluates relevant business intelligence to define future opportunities
- Actively identifies client needs and ensures profitable solution based selling to increase revenues and create value added customer relationships
- Develops and oversees the marketing function, identifying key marketing outlets and competitive strategies
- Assist in all in-house sales and marketing operations and sales support functions, including leads generation tracking and trending
- Establish market level and targeted growth strategies within existing and potentially new verticals
- Cold calling skills are necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of successful sales, business development, & marketing experience preferably in a consulting, professional service or related industry, however, a suitable person will be considered from other industries also
- A degree in related studies preferred, but not essential
- Aggressive, Motivated, & Professional are very important qualities that we are looking for
- Ability to motivate and lead other staff when needed
- Must have the ability to generate leads, set appointments and present over the phone and in person
- Proven strategic selling abilities
- Excellent presentation, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
TraiTel is looking for someone who will succeed in selling creative technology, telecommunications, and managed services solutions as an individual contributor.
We are seeking a candidate with the attitude of taking a relatively small / medium company and growing it to a much larger one. In each of these situations the individual will have achieved success by actively selling, then creating scalable processes that help us profitably grow the business thru direct and indirect channels (i.e. partnerships, alliances).
TraiTel needs a sales leader who understands software, call centre, and IT, can communicate strong value propositions and drive sales growth. In addition this person must provide marketing and business development leadership by creating positive industry exposure, strong branding, complementary alliances, and create/prioritise profitable opportunities.
TraiTel is seeking someone who is hungry to sell, driven to succeed, demonstrates loyalty to the company, a team player, and will execute with integrity - a very generous package consisting of base salary, uncapped (ongoing) commissions and shares awaits the right candidate.
Position based out of corporate office in Sydney.